- Monthly e-bulletin – an electronic newsletter which keeps our members up-to-date with our activities, including information about events and campaigns organised by members of NAWO, forthcoming conferences and seminars relevant to women’s organisations, as well as funding and employment opportunities.
- Quarterly thematic newsletter
- Invitations to regular European Network Meetings for debates and discussions
- Opportunity to respond to relevant Government consultations and shape national policy
- Opportunity to campaign and lobby at European levels via the European Women’s Lobby (EWL)
- Opportunity to network with other women’s organisations
Below you will find a variety of membership options, please download the relevant forms and return either by post to: Wendi Momen, Assistant Treasurer, Wixhamtree, 28 Sand Lane, Northill, Biggleswade, Beds, SG18 9AD or by email, scan and send to: email@example.com
For any voluntary organisation which wholly or mainly represents women and which has its headquarters in England.
NB. Please note forms are in PDF to protect these documents, if you would like alternative formats please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Membership is for those working towards gender equality and committed to the principles laid out in CEDAW.
Associate Membership & Exchange
Associate Membership is for organisations which do not meet the requirements for Full Membership but work for women’s equality.
Exchange Membership is for reciprocal membership agreements between NAWO and your Organisation.
Please email us at: email@example.com for more information.
Welcome Letter from the Chair, 2020
Chair’s letter of welcome, highlighting the achievements and benefits of NAWO Membership; and inviting you to work with other Organisations and individuals collaboratively striving to achieve gender equality.
Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you to our network!