NAWO's own and members' events are highlighted with an asterisk.
We also feature our past events in order that you can see work previously undertaken and also look out for future events in the same series or similar.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- This event has passed.
Women’s Equality Party will hold its first ever Party Conference
25 November, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 27 November, 2016 @ 5:00 pm£50 – £200
From Friday 25th November – Sunday 27th November the Women’s Equality Party will hold its first ever Party Conference in Manchester. I’d like to invite you be part of this moment in political history.
We are proud to be the only political party in the UK to focus on equality for women. We understand that there are many forms of inequality and will ensure our party and policies are informed by the views and experiences of those doubly or trebly disadvantaged, by their gender and by other factors such as race, ethnicity, age, disability and sexuality. Our first ever Party Conference will demonstrates this commitment – will you join us there?
There are 2 ways for you and your organisation to get involved:
Take your place in the WE Conference busy marketplace, and interact with a captive audience of 1,500 equality advocates. The stall package includes:
- Two full days in the lively marketplace alongside WE branch representatives and corporate sponsors;
- Access to up to 1,500 engaged delegates;
- Do what is best for you: use your stall to promote your organisation, sell merchandise, sign-up new members or to tell your story;
- 2 complimentary delegate passes;
- A pop-up stall, table and chairs set up for you, with power and wifi supplied;
- An opportunity for a slot at our Open Mic on Fridaynight;
- An advertising space in the Conference Programme;
- The opportunity to submit a leaflet or promotional item in the delegate goody bag;
- A unique chance to shape the developing policies of the Women’s Equality Party.
The Women’s Sector stall package is £500. There are strictly limited places available, so act quickly to secure your place.
To book your stall or for more information please contact Celia Wilson on:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 407 9230.
We’d also like to offer you (unlimited) discounted tickets for conference. Staff and volunteers from registered charities and equivalent women’s organisations can purchase conference tickets for just £50 (standard price £70).
To book your tickets please click here